Praise the pumpkin gods

I am the Pumpkin Queen. I have a bit of a love affair with all things pumpkin and have made it my goal to try as many pumpkin spice-related things this season and in all the autumns as long as I live. "There's nothing unique about that," you say. And you're right. It's not. But I'm not in the business of giving all that many fucks. So sit back and read and then get your ass out there and praise the pumpkin gods for these glorious gifts.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Trident Layers Pumpkin Spice gum


6/10 A few things went through my mind when I discovered this:

  1. Pumpkin spice....GUM?! wtf?
  2. It could taste good, I guess.
  3. Whatever, it's pumpkin spice and I have to try it.

So I did. And it was weird. I imagined I was in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory and instead of the scene where Violet eats the gum before she blows up into a big blueberry it was me eating this gum. I think I would have turned into a giant pumpkin pie if the flavor didn't fade so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment