Praise the pumpkin gods

I am the Pumpkin Queen. I have a bit of a love affair with all things pumpkin and have made it my goal to try as many pumpkin spice-related things this season and in all the autumns as long as I live. "There's nothing unique about that," you say. And you're right. It's not. But I'm not in the business of giving all that many fucks. So sit back and read and then get your ass out there and praise the pumpkin gods for these glorious gifts.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Burt's Bees Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm


8/10 Pumpkin spice everything, right? OF COURSE. Now a little known fact about me is my other love affair with lip balm. I can never get enough of all the different smells. Naturally I needed this lip balm when I saw it at Target. It doesn't smell like pumpkin spice and instead reminds me of chai tea. It gets a high score because it smells delicious and makes my lips soft. Two points knocked off for not smelling like pumpkin spice though.

No comments:

Post a Comment