Praise the pumpkin gods

I am the Pumpkin Queen. I have a bit of a love affair with all things pumpkin and have made it my goal to try as many pumpkin spice-related things this season and in all the autumns as long as I live. "There's nothing unique about that," you say. And you're right. It's not. But I'm not in the business of giving all that many fucks. So sit back and read and then get your ass out there and praise the pumpkin gods for these glorious gifts.

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Jif Whips Pumpkin Pie Spice peanut butter


10/10 A little known fact about me is how much of a peanut butter snob I am. However when I saw this in the store I couldn't resist throwing it in the cart. At first I was put off by the light and "whipped" texture but none of that mattered as soon as the first morsel touched my tongue. Oh how glorious it was! The peanut butter was present but so were all the spices in a perfect marriage of deliciousness on my morning english muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment