Praise the pumpkin gods

I am the Pumpkin Queen. I have a bit of a love affair with all things pumpkin and have made it my goal to try as many pumpkin spice-related things this season and in all the autumns as long as I live. "There's nothing unique about that," you say. And you're right. It's not. But I'm not in the business of giving all that many fucks. So sit back and read and then get your ass out there and praise the pumpkin gods for these glorious gifts.

Saturday, October 11, 2014

IHOP Pumpkin Pancakes


10/10 I don't really have words for the amazingness of these pancakes. All that comes to mind is a bunch of expletives emphasizing how great they are. But I'll try to describe them. The spices were certainly not skimped on and they were so fluffy and moist that syrup wasn't even necessary. The best part though? IHOP has made these a YEAR ROUND item.

2 comments:

  1. I love IHOP pumpkin pancakes. I didn't realize IHOP has made them a year round item. Now, if IHOP would just open a restaurant a little closer to where we live. (We're about 50 minutes from the nearest one). I have a recipe for copycat IHOP pumpkin pancakes that I'm planning to try tomorrow morning for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup! They started doing it early this month. That's a good idea though...homemade pumpkin pancakes...

    ReplyDelete