Praise the pumpkin gods

I am the Pumpkin Queen. I have a bit of a love affair with all things pumpkin and have made it my goal to try as many pumpkin spice-related things this season and in all the autumns as long as I live. "There's nothing unique about that," you say. And you're right. It's not. But I'm not in the business of giving all that many fucks. So sit back and read and then get your ass out there and praise the pumpkin gods for these glorious gifts.

Monday, September 7, 2015

Entenmann's Pumpkin Donuts



6/10 Upon first sniff I became excited to bite into one of these because it smelled like pumpkin spice. I tore a piece off and the cake wasn't crumbly at all. Pleased with this discovery I continued to eat it, drawn in by the sweetness of the glaze most of all. This was just like any glazed donut but as my boyfriend put it, "I can taste the lingering pumpkin spices after I had the whole thing." Which is a pretty good thing for something labeled as "pumpkin." At least it wasn't tasteless. I took points off because the sweetness of the glaze overpowered the pumpkin spices. But all in all, a tasty treat I would recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment