Praise the pumpkin gods

I am the Pumpkin Queen. I have a bit of a love affair with all things pumpkin and have made it my goal to try as many pumpkin spice-related things this season and in all the autumns as long as I live. "There's nothing unique about that," you say. And you're right. It's not. But I'm not in the business of giving all that many fucks. So sit back and read and then get your ass out there and praise the pumpkin gods for these glorious gifts.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Dave's Mini Donuts


10/10 A visit to the New York Renaissance Faire this weekend proved not only fun because of the mead, archery, and vast array of costumes to admire, but because I found these gems; behold, the mini pumpkin pie donuts of Dave's Mini Donuts! I happened to glance at this menu on my first visit but could not locate it that day. So when my boyfriend and I returned for a second visit this weekend, I made it a mission not to leave until I found these donuts. I really should have photographed the actual food, but seriously, I didn't have time for that. We gobbled them down pretty quickly. They were just too delicious served warm in a standard rectangular, cardboard container, covered in nutmeggy, cinnamonny, caramelly goodness. And to finish them off, the graham cracker crumbs! Oh lord, the graham cracker crumbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment