Praise the pumpkin gods

I am the Pumpkin Queen. I have a bit of a love affair with all things pumpkin and have made it my goal to try as many pumpkin spice-related things this season and in all the autumns as long as I live. "There's nothing unique about that," you say. And you're right. It's not. But I'm not in the business of giving all that many fucks. So sit back and read and then get your ass out there and praise the pumpkin gods for these glorious gifts.

Friday, November 14, 2014

Nestle Toll House Pumpkin Spice Cookies


10/10 Amazing. The amount of spice I taste is more than I expected from these. The package says real Libby's pumpkin is used in the dough. You can sort of taste it (not as much as you can taste the Libby's pumpkin I use in my oatmeal). Still delicious nonetheless. What really wins me over are the white chocolate morsels. They add a nice, satisfying touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment