Praise the pumpkin gods

I am the Pumpkin Queen. I have a bit of a love affair with all things pumpkin and have made it my goal to try as many pumpkin spice-related things this season and in all the autumns as long as I live. "There's nothing unique about that," you say. And you're right. It's not. But I'm not in the business of giving all that many fucks. So sit back and read and then get your ass out there and praise the pumpkin gods for these glorious gifts.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Pumpkin Wine

I'm going to get this vile liquid out of the way as my first post. I really wanted to like it. I mean, who could resist the words "pumpkin" and "spice" and "wine"? Not me. Well I sure learned my lesson fast upon first sip of this VILE crap. It tasted like cough medicine. I gave it a few more sips thinking it would get better. Nope. Down the drain. Seriously, do they even taste it before they bottle this stuff? Major fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment