Praise the pumpkin gods

I am the Pumpkin Queen. I have a bit of a love affair with all things pumpkin and have made it my goal to try as many pumpkin spice-related things this season and in all the autumns as long as I live. "There's nothing unique about that," you say. And you're right. It's not. But I'm not in the business of giving all that many fucks. So sit back and read and then get your ass out there and praise the pumpkin gods for these glorious gifts.

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Chobani Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt

Not too sour, none of that fake pumpkin flavor and with just the right amount of nutmeg and cinnamon, this yogurt is a success. Though I still prefer my own pumpkin yogurt (plain greek yogurt mixed with pumpkin puree, cinnamon, and sweetener to taste). But this does in a pinch when that need for a quick pumpkin spice fix overtakes me.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I, too, have a love affair with pumpkin. I'll keep checking back to see what other pumpkin goodies you've tried.

    ReplyDelete